NoVa Laser & Esthetics Training prides itself on offering the only educational experience in which students are learning from exceptional industry leaders and Lead Esthetics Instructors with real-world experience in the clinical setting – along with the incredible education content from Milady’s NEW Edition of Esthetics Fundamentals & Foundations.
Course Payment Options
NVLET does not offer financial aid (FAFSA), the GI Bill, scholarships, or grants. However, we recognize that there may be situations in which our students are unable to pay in full for their tuition and are unable to use credit or secure a loan.
For these students, we have structured the following in-house payment options:
12 Month Auto-Pay Program: $2000 initial payment, followed by twelve monthly installments of $750.00
Total investment $11,000
7 Month Auto-Pay Program: $2000 initial payment, followed by 7 monthly installments of $1,200.00.
Total investment $10,400
Contact us for additional information & Payment Terms.
- Class name, description, and hours on an official school transcript.
- School contact information (school name, address, email, and number) for the previous school must be provided.
Online Learning Requirements
Students must complete the online course requirements using the provided online learning management program, MindTap. Online courses will be assigned to students with a start and end date. Online courses are to be completed at home.
Reference books and textbooks and esthetic magazines are available in the classroom for student use. These books are to remain on school property. Lockers are provided to students for storage purposes, but locks are the student’s responsibility. A refrigerator and microwave are provided for student use but is the student’s responsibility to keep those appliances clean. Material Safety Data Sheets and Fire Safety References are also available to students.
Contact our Faculty
Curriculum developed by NVLET is self and student reviewed and evaluated yearly to ensure we offer the best programs and remain up to date relative to the current trends and practices in the fields. NVLET uses comments and suggestions made by students as well as instructors to improve the curriculum.
Lab and Clinic Requirements
Students are required to complete practical performances, these are complete in the school clinic.
NVLET is a single classroom with an Esthetics lab furnished with modern Esthetics equipment to include facial beds, trolleys, esthetics tools, professional skin care products, and esthetic machines.
Everything needed to perform the functions of an esthetician is available to the student to ensure their success.
Students are provided with supplies and equipment in addition to classroom equipment that will be needed to complete each course. Students will be given a list of student supplies and equipment at orientation. Supplies and equipment along with textbooks and online learning system are included in the student’s tuition.
NVLET is not responsible for student’s equipment, textbooks, and supplies. Broken, malfunctioning or missing items must be fixed/replaced at the student’s expense.
NVLET can accommodate up to 14 students at any given time. Should the maximum number of students occupy a course; prospective students will need to wait until the next available course in which the number of students is reduced. NVLET will not begin a new course with less than three students enrolled.
Faculty Availability After Hours
All students will have access to instructors via email outside regularly scheduled class hours.
Room and Board
NVLET does not offer room and board.
An applicant not accepted by the school is entitled to a refund of any monies paid
An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three (3) business days of executing the enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all money paid, excluding the $100 non-refundable fee.
An applicant requesting cancellation more than three (3) days after executing the enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but before the first day of class is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, less a maximum tuition fee of 15% of the stated cost of the course or $100, whichever is less.
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of classes is to provide a written notice to the school’s director. The notice must include the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the student.
- If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. The withdrawal date will be the date the student is scheduled to return to class from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses seven consecutive instructional days and all days are unexcused.
- All refunds must be submitted within 45 days of the determination of the withdrawal date.
Tuition refunds will be determined as follows:
The proportion of total program taught by the withdrawal date
- Less than 25% (149 hours or less)
- 25% up to but less than 50% (150-299 hours)
- 50% up to but less than 75% (300-449 hours)
- 75% or more (450-600 hours)
- 75% of the program cost
- 50% of the program cost
- 25% of the program cost
- No Refund
Leave of Absence (Non-Veterans):
- If special circumstances arise, a student may request, in writing, a leave of absence, which should include the date the student anticipates the leave beginning and ending. The withdrawal date will be the date the student is expected to return to class from leave of absence but fails to do so without notifying NVLET.
- A student will be determined to be withdrawn from the institution if the student misses five consecutive instructional days and all days are unexcused.