Program OutlineMaster Esthetics
Length: 600 Hours
Books & Supplies: $2,000
Registration Fee: $100
Total Investment $8,900
Our Masters Course was designed to meet most state requirements for a Masters Esthetician’s licensure. The length of this course consists of 600 hours or equivalent credit hours and includes, but is not be limited to, the following course topics:
Orientation & Advanced Business
45 hours of instruction
State Laws, Rules & Regulations
10 hours of instruction
Online Learning Requirements
Our courses include a digital subscription to MindTap, an on-demand digital learning platform. Course assignments and tests are completed through the use of MindTap. Students must complete the online course requirements using the provided online learning management program. These online courses will be assigned to students with a start and end date and must be completed at home.
This portion of the program is taught through lecture, classroom demos/hands-on, clinics in our luxury teaching spa, class tests as well as graded assignments and practice tests assigned on MindTap.
Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
65 hours of instruction
Advanced Procedures & Chemical Exfoliation
270 hours of instruction
Advanced Skin Care & Modalities
90 hours of instruction
120 hours of instruction
Practical Performance Requirements
The curriculum includes students complete the following minimum practical performances:
|Lymphatic Drainage Treatments||50|
- Applicants must be at least 18-years old with a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Applicants must be a legal US citizen and have had no involvement with crimes related to drug or moral turpitude.
- Completion of Esthetics program and/or Esthetician License.
- Students will need to provide a copy of TWO forms of Identification & Copy of High School Diploma/Transcripts or GED Equivalent.
- Non-refundable $100 registration fee (valid for one year)
- Full tuition payment of $8900 is due prior to the end of the course. Any tuition fees not paid within the time frame of the course will be subject to a financing fee. In-house Payment Plans are available. Credit Card, Check or Cash is accepted.
- Milady Standard Esthetics Textbooks
- MindTap Digital Course Access
- Master Esthetics Student Kit
- Esthetics Training Mannequin Head
How To Enroll
Our programs are designed to provide you with a well-rounded education, giving you the proper skills and knowledge to launch a long-term and successful career. Get your application started today!