Program OutlineAdvanced Esthetics
Length: 600 Hours
Books, Student Kit & Supplies: $800
Application Fee: $100
Total Investment $10,900
Online Learning Requirements
Our courses include a digital subscription to CIMA, an on-demand digital learning platform. Course assignments and tests are completed using our student portal & CIMA. Students must complete the online course requirements using the online learning management program.
Our Masters Course was designed to meet most state requirements for a Masters Esthetician’s licensure.
Students enrolling the advanced esthetics program, must be licensed estheticians or enrolled in our fundamental esthetics program before doing so.
The length of this course consists of 600 hours or equivalent credit hours and includes, but is not limited to, the following course topics:
Orientation & Advanced Business
45 hours of instruction
State Laws, Rules & Regulations
10 hours of instruction
Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
65 hours of instruction
Advanced Skin Care & Modalities
90 hours of instruction
120 hours of instruction
Advanced Procedures & Chemical Exfoliation
270 hours of instruction
Practical Performance Requirements
The curriculum includes students complete the following minimum practical performances:
|Lymphatic Drainage Treatments||50|
- Applicants must be at least 18-years old or have parental consent.
- Must have completed an Esthetics program or have an esthetics license.
- Students will need to provide a copy of TWO forms of identification
- Non-refundable $100 registration fee (valid for one year)
- Payment Plans are available. Credit Card, Check, or Cash is accepted.
How To Enroll
Our programs provide a well-rounded education, giving you the proper skills and knowledge to launch a long-term and successful career.
- Milady Standard Esthetics Textbooks
- CIMA Digital Course Access
- Master Esthetics Student Kit
- Esthetics Training Mannequin Head