Program OutlineAdvanced Esthetics
Length: 600 Hours
Books, Student Kit & Supplies: $800
Application Fee: $100
Total Investment $10,900
Online Learning Requirements
Our courses include a digital subscription to CIMA, an on-demand digital learning platform. Course assignments and tests are completed using our student portal & CIMA. Students must complete the online course requirements using the online learning management program.
Our Masters Course was designed to meet most state requirements for a Masters Esthetician’s licensure. The length of this course consists of 600 hours or equivalent credit hours and includes, but is not limited to, the following course topics:
Orientation & Advanced Business
45 hours of instruction
State Laws, Rules & Regulations
10 hours of instruction
Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
65 hours of instruction
Advanced Skin Care & Modalities
90 hours of instruction
120 hours of instruction
Advanced Procedures & Chemical Exfoliation
270 hours of instruction
Practical Performance Requirements
The curriculum includes students complete the following minimum practical performances:
|Lymphatic Drainage Treatments||50|
- Applicants must be at least 18-years old or have parental consent.
- Must have completed an Esthetics program or have an esthetics license.
- Students will need to provide a copy of TWO forms of identification
- Non-refundable $100 registration fee (valid for one year)
- Payment Plans are available. Credit Card, Check, or Cash is accepted.
How To Enroll
Our programs provide a well-rounded education, giving you the proper skills and knowledge to launch a long-term and successful career.
- Milady Standard Esthetics Textbooks
- CIMA Digital Course Access
- Master Esthetics Student Kit
- Esthetics Training Mannequin Head